What should I bring to class?
- A photo ID with your legal name. (Example: State ID, Driver's License, passport, military ID or work ID).
- Payment: If you didn't pay online via credit card. Bring $50.00 cash or money order.
- Just myself. Spouses and children are NOT allowed to come to the class with you. We do not provide childcare. You may give our class cell phone number to your child's care provider in case of emergency. Class cell phone# 314-913-6417. If you will need to have an interpreter, please let the office know prior to attending class.
- Your cause number. If you did not supply the office manager with your cause (case) number upon registering, then bring that with you (if you have one). It is helpful for filing certificates with the courts. (It is still okay to attend the class even if you have not filed yet.)
- Something to drink with you. We do not supply refreshments, but there is usually a vending machine nearby.
- You must attend the class on time. Please reschedule if you are running late. Call the office at (314) 863-3310 or the class cell phone (314) xxx-xxxx and leave a message.