What should I bring to class with me?
- Your photo ID. It must contain photo and legal name. (Examples: State ID, Driver's License, passport, military ID)
- The fee for the class is $50.00 cash or money order. (We do not accept checks, credit cards, or debit cards.)
- Spouses and children are not allowed to come to the class with you. We do not provide childcare. You may give our class cell phone number to your child's care provider in case of emergency. Class cell phone# 314-913-6417.
- If you did not supply the office manager with your cause number upon registering, then bring that with you if you have one. It is helpful for filing with the courts. (It is still okay to attend the class even if you have not filed yet.)
- You may bring a drink with you if needed. We do not supply refreshments.
- Please let the office staff know upon registering, if you are bringing an interpreter.
- You must attend the class on time. Please reschedule if you are running late. Call the office at (314) 863-3310.